I am very excited to announce that my literary themed jewellery is now on sale at the two Bodleian shops in Oxford; the original in the courtyard of the Bodleian and in the new Weston Library shop. They have chosen to stock three designs including pendants and earrings which I couldn't be more pleased about.
Below are a few photos of the 'Burnett' sphere pendant and spherical drop earrings, the 'Ophelia' ink well pendant and cubed drop earrings and the 'Keats' faceted cone pendant with faceted drop earrings to match. Each piece comes with sterling silver attachments, however the chains are silver plated to compensate for the longer 30" length that the Bodleian required.
Nordic Noel combines cool, natural tones from flora and fauna such as pine cones, stream ferns, woodland moss and pale hydrangeas. I'm going to encase these botanicals in strong, geometric shapes to suggest the rugged Northern landscapes.
Come and Say Hello.....
- Sunday 4th September Wychwood Forest Fair in Cornbury Park, Chalbury
- Saturday 10th September Thame Town Hall
- Saturday 8th October Chipping Norton Town Hall
- Sunday 30th October Benson Parish Hall
- Saturday 5th November Chipping Norton Town Hall
- Saturday 26th November Millets Farm christmas Jewellery Fair
- 3rd and 4th December Cogges Farm Christmas
- 17th and 18th December RHS Christmas Flower Show in London
Happy August everyone x